Sunday 17 March 2013

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-changing, Changing.

I've finally made a decision, I do WAY too many cool things with my life to have a blog devoted to only nail art! Life is an amazing thing, and I'd so much rather showcase all of it, than only a select part.

SO,

I'm moving!

Exciting isn't it? I don't have the new blog fully functional yet, but as soon as it is I'll post the link on this one. Nailed Into You will stay, it's not going anywhere, there just won't be any new posts on it.

Thanks everyone for the support!
Love you all! xx

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your blog.
    It looks like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please comment and let me know if this
    is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my web browser because
    I've had this happen before. Appreciate it

    my page - calories burned calculator

    ReplyDelete