Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sally Hansen Prison Stripes

Hello everyone, happy Tuesday! Today I'm bring to you a mani that I've fallen in love with. I really enjoy this look, and even though it's not perfect, I hope you'll like it as well. 

Enjoy! xx


The pink that I used is actually a polish that I keep for stamping, but It was the perfect colour for this mani, so whatever! Haha, it's Sally Hansen Insta Dry Presto Pink. I haven't used it for stamping yet, sadly. But if anyone has, I'd appreciate it if you told me how well it works. 


The black and white stripes were created using acrylic paint and a striping brush bought off of Ebay in a package of three. 


The stars were bought at my local dollar store!


The top coat that I used was Orly Top 2 Bottom Base and Top Coat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment