Tuesday 26 February 2013

Pastel Splatter

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! Well I mean, at least it's not Monday anymore. Today I have for you an experiment of the sorts. I've only tried the splatter technique once and that was around Halloween  so I decided it was time to do another, better one. I used a small straw for this design, because I find bigger ones don't work as well and get messy quite quickly. 
Enjoy! xx


The nudeish-pink colour that you see peeking out was my base colour, China Glaze Sunset Sail. It has a subtle shimmer, and is a perfect nude for my practice hand.


The pink colour that you see is Essie Tart Deco, another amazing colour. It has no shimmer, and is a salmon/coral colour. 


The purple that I used is Colour Club Pucci-Licious. WHAT A NAME, ahah. I love this colour, it's a different purple and matched the other pastel-type colours very nicely. 


The light blue is a franken of mine, Tiffany's New Shoes. 



Finally, the teal is China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, amazing colour, and looks different with almost every colour you match it with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment