Thursday 28 February 2013

OPI with "Toilet Paper" Circles

Happy Thursday everyone! That means it's almost the weekend! Today's nail art is inspired by this picture that I came across on Pinterest. Obviously I couldn't use toilet paper tubes, so I opted for a straw. I hope you like it! 
Enjoy! xx


The brown that I used is OPI and Apple Pie, an amazing fall colour, but I paired it with this blue and I like it as a winter colour as well. 


Both blues are actually acrylic paint that I purchased from Home Hardware!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I've recently been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I've
    came upon till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion?
    Are you certain about the source?

    My weblog: safe diets

    ReplyDelete