Thursday 21 February 2013

OPI Cross and Rhinestone Manicure

Hello to you all! How's your Thursday going so far? Today, I have a stamping manicure for you! Yay! Stamping! If you haven't heard of stamping then you definitely need to "jump on the band wagon". Most nail bloggers use stamping as an easy way to "amp up" their manicures. Stamping is super easy once you get the method down, and can be found anywhere on the internet. You can see the rest of my stamping posts by searching "stamping" in the search bar, or clicking "stamping" in my label cloud! 

Enjoy! xx


The green I used here is a colour that I've only used once. It has been hidden away in my stash and when reorganizing I came across it. OPI Gargantuan Green Grape is a matte laquer that I got at Winners one day. It goes on a little funky, as all matte polishes do and is a little streaky; but it is however a gorgeous colour. 


I decided that I didn't want it to be matte, and to help cover the streaks I stamped on it using Cheeky plate CH44 with Sinful Colours Black on Black then topped it off with Orly Top 2 Bottom Base and Topcoat. 


The grey/purple colour is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Greige Gardens. It's actually an amazing colour, and is subtle yet sophisticated. I thought that it paired with the rhinestones perfectly. 


The rhinestones were bought off of Born Pretty and you can find their website hereThere's a 10% off code which you can get by clicking here, but I haven't used it for a while, and don't know if it still works! The micro beads were bought off of Ebay!




No comments:

Post a Comment