Monday 19 November 2012

Sally Hansen and Colour Club-Tape Manicure

Hi everyone! I'm supeeeerrr excited about this mani today! Okay, I decided to do a tape manicure. If you read yesterdays Tip for your Tips you saw that I discovered a way that makes the tape not stick to the base colour. If you haven't seen it, go check it out here! Anyway, so here's the first tape mani that I like enough to show you guys. I honestly love the way this turned out.
    The colours I used were an old Sally Hansen that I can't see the name of, Colour Club Glitter Wonderland and NYC Matte Top Coat(loveeee!!). So, i painted the nails Glitter Wonderland, used a matte topcoat and then did the whole "tape thing" with the navy blue. I added some micro beads last minute, and think they added a nice touch! What do you think? Do you like tape manicures?









4 comments:

  1. Love this tape mani!!! Your color combo is so pretty! :) Your pics are like super big on my computer though... might just be me though my computer likes to work in mysterious ways -_- LOL The beads that you put on your ring finger brings everything together it's so beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! And I posted this from my phone, so it went strange! But I fixed it! :) And I thought so too! When I finished the design I just thought there was something missing, so I was like, microbeads! Yeah, I really like the way it came out.

      Delete
  2. Yep! Me Likely alrighty! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete