Monday 19 November 2012

Tip for Your Tips-Letting Your Nails "Breathe"


"Dont you ever let your nails breathe"
Let's talk about that. Just in case any of you don't know this, your nails are made of built-up keratin and are dead, therefore do not need to "breathe". In fact, one of the best ways to help your nails grow stronger is to keep polish on them. Not only does polish make the nail thicker, since it's like a blanket it also keeps moisture in. Nail polish allows for your nails to remain moisturized longer, making them stronger and healthier.
    For those of you that already knew this information I apologize for being repetitive, but for those of you that didn't, I hope I could be helpful!





2 comments:

  1. Blargh I totes commented on this already ;) Any who I never knew this! I've always heard that we need to let our nails breathe but I never understood it because my nails always felt srtonger with polish on! This is so good to know so the next time someone asks me if I ever let them breathe I'll be all like, "I don't need to!!" LOL I don't think I could go a day without polish anyways :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorryy! The post deleted for some reason, so I had to re-post it! but, Haha, same! People always tell me that I should let them breathe, so I finally looked into it and this is what i've learnt!

      Delete