Sunday 25 November 2012

Colour Club Berry and Bright with Bows

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great morning/day so far! A couple things to say before I get to my nails. I sprained my hand somehow, so posts will be limited. I can't do nails at all right now, so I'll be posting older manis. Also, if you have any questions feel free to ask me, and I'll put them in my Tips for Your Tips Series! Well, here's today nail art!


I used Colour Club Berry and Bright, Sinful Colours Snow Me White, and Sinful Colours Black on Black!


The microbeads were bought off ebay!








4 comments:

  1. OW! I hope your hand feels better soon. I've missed you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank lovely! Hopefully i'll be better soon! haha

      Delete
  2. Oh my god these are amazing!!! I love the micro bead bows they're perfect!!! :) and ouch I hope your hand gets better soon :( good thing you got some pics built up! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I really like them too! Thankyou, I should be soon! And, yeah! Not very many though, so my blog won't be getting much love! :(

      Delete