Friday 16 November 2012

Blog Organization! Please Read**

Hi Lovelys! Okay, so I've decided to try to give my blog some more organization. Instead of randomly having nail art posts, the plan is to have certain days where a design will be posted. The days i've picked are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday! If I only get two nail design that week, it will be Sunday and Thursday, but i'm going to try my darndest to get three!
      Another idea I have is to have a polish haul post once a month, instead of randomly scattered into my blog. This will happen at the end of the month, (last week) and may or may not replace a design post, depending on how busy I am. This will start next month, since I've already done a haul post this month.
     I will also be posting daily tips for your tips! Well, it may not be everyday, but hopefully it will be pretty consistent! The tips may be things you know already, or things you don't; anything that is important about nail art or the over-all maintenance of your nails. You can find these tips, (starting tomorrow) by typing in "Tips for Tips" in the search bar, or scrolling down to find "Tips for Tips" in labels!

Thanks so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment